Salary cap league is ON..and still FREE

Started by RomeyRome, July 11, 2003, 03:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

yes, my inside info was that he was starting and the Texans defense suck.  ;) I got Dillon in some other leagues so i knew he wasnt playing.  

joneszilla

Worked out perfect for me last nite.  Ahman Green went off and the Eagles won.  :)

PhillyGirl

Quote from: joneszilla on November 11, 2003, 09:17:59 AM
Worked out perfect for me last nite.  Ahman Green went off and the Eagles won.  :)

And I had to hear about it all night...LOL  ;)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

worked out ok for me too.... in the CFFFL.   :'(

well Jonez, i think i got some work to do in this one.  I can always look at CT's score and laugh though.   ;D

Tomahawk

Quote from: MURP on November 11, 2003, 10:16:15 AMwell Jonez, i think i got some work to do in this one.  I can always look at CT's score and laugh though.   ;D

Or you could look at my lackluster score, or my team's performance in CF FFL, or my team's even worse performance in the Keeper League.

I hate football.

MURP

big mistake on my part for talking LJ Smith.  I thought he could grab 10 points against the Pack.  What was i thinking!   :bash

joneszilla

If Marvin is out for any extended period i may have a little trouble in both the CFFFL and the Salary Cap league.

MURP

I cant seem to be able to log into the ESPN fantasy section.   What the hell is going on!  someone else try and let me know if you can get onto the salary cap league page.  this sucks.

MURP

ESPN finally fixed it.  bastiches.  cool now.   ;D

RSbirdman22

joneszilla, did you ever get in any of those JB jersey auctions?  I can't remember if I sent you that info or not...I know I sent it to quite a few people... ???

Anyway, I'm off to Charlotte for the game...I'll check when I get back.  In the meantime, I made two significant changes this week in hopes of shooting back up the ranks from 4th.

WAR COHN-HUMPERS!!

joneszilla

Quote from: RSbirdman22 on November 28, 2003, 08:39:12 AM
joneszilla, did you ever get in any of those JB jersey auctions?  I can't remember if I sent you that info or not...I know I sent it to quite a few people... ???

Anyway, I'm off to Charlotte for the game...I'll check when I get back.  In the meantime, I made two significant changes this week in hopes of shooting back up the ranks from 4th.

WAR COHN-HUMPERS!!

hey RS, you never did send me the info.  if you could PM it to me i would appreciate it.  I want an Andre Waters or Wes Hopkins one.  thanks.  :yay
BTW,  you guys were loud down in Charlotte!! great job.

Barring injuries to Bulger or Holmes.....i don't think anyone is going to catch me.   8)   ;D ;)

MURP

yeah as long as Holmes keeps tearing it up like this you are in good shape.   :'(

RSbirdman22

The Cohn-humpers are on your ass, joneszilla.  Oh, I PMed that link to you...ya get it?

joneszilla

Yeah i got it, thanks a lot.   ;D

You are tearing it up again for the 3rd week in a row.  :(  Although, I think i may have edged you out in points this week.   This league is definitely going down to the last week.  Good stuff.  :yay

MURP

looks like Joneszilla takes the championship... not by much!