Week 8 - Bengals: Keep Riding Saquon

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 27, 2024, 01:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Oh the Eagles got a turnover? The Bengals are toast toast.

The man. The myth. The legend.

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

PhillyPhreak54

Turnovers galore!

Most complete game since...when?

General_Failure

Do the fans have to wear white paper bags for these uniforms?

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

That was one hell of a win

Birds stuck to the running game. Bengals had no choice but to load the box because Saquan is just that damn good. They played a layered zone daring hurts to beat them and he did just that. Helluva a game from Hurts.

Burrow tried his best to put the team on his back

2nd half the birds imposed their will on the bengals.

Last 3 weeks Fred Johnson had to go against Myles Garrett, Brian Burns and Trey Hendrickson. All 3 were pretty quiet. Helluva job by Johnson.

5-2 and ascending

MDS

ive destroyed hurts but he was ridiculous today...his best game maybe since the super bowl

defense was really bailed out by a terrible string of play calls which totally shifted momentum. not super stoaked about what daniels is gonna do to them. if only they could face danny jones every week
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I'm loving these early-morning Hawaii starts. I can sleep in and then watch the replay.  After the first quarter it was looking horrible, but wow, not much to complain about today. Awesome three Quarters of football.  Other than the hold on the Shipley touchdown, all is well.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.