Week 7 - Giants: Lil Guy Quit & Saquon’s Revenge

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 20, 2024, 11:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

17/176 and a score. That's funny AF. 

The game was dull but I'll take one of those over a stinking nailbiter every time. 

phattymatty

They might have the best RB and WR in the league, yet somehow this win was still unimpressive.  Hurts looks a bit better though so I have some hope still.

PhillyPhreak54

It'll come down to the OL and playcalling

Assuming the defense has their shtein together

General_Failure

Don't get too excited, they just beat two of the five worst teams in the NFL. The defense will not have its shtein together, the playcalling will still be stupid, and Hurts will swing wildly between Carson Wentz and Carson Wentz.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on October 21, 2024, 06:48:23 PMDon't get too excited, they just beat two of the five worst teams in the NFL.

Don't get excited?!  They just beat two better teams!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

So, give me your takes on Nick asking Saquon if he wants back in to break his record, and his "no, let them eat" response.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Also I love the title of this thread and I hail our new weekly thread starter!  Long live Phreak

MDS

if it makes the ravens and amon goeth fan happy, we gotta keep doing it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

What about Amon Amarth fans?

Re: Saquon, it was nice of Nick to ask. Doubly nice to know that all their metrics nerds actually knew about it, unlike that time a 24 years ago when Duce didn't get it in the pickle juice game. God damn we're old.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on October 21, 2024, 07:06:08 PMAlso I love the title of this thread and I hail our new weekly thread starter!  Long live Phreak

Another vote for Jay

Todd's a mush

MDS

hurts sucked with j starting them, so i dont mush shtein
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

All I hear is I'm starting week 8 mmmkay?

And as for Dio's question about Saquon - helluva response. He could've stuck it to them by breaking off a 200 piece in them but he wanted Gainwell and Shipley to get some run. Good on him.