Week Seven - 2024

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 17, 2024, 09:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yinzers booing the piss out of Corny Russ

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah they're cooked.

Got two MNF games tomorrow

MDS

Rodgers is 47 years old and snorts ayahuasca directly to his smooth brain...their maga owner and his maga qb and their long island white trash maga fans deserve this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

And most Jets fans are Mets fans.

And Rodgers got caught in camera eating a booger

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 20, 2024, 08:55:46 PMJets offense looks much better already

lol you must have typed this during the first 8 minutes.

PhillyPhreak54

I did. Right after the long pass to Hall.

They turtled big time after obv

MDS

they didnt turtle, they just stink...its an old, injured team with an old injured qb

its going to be hellishly bad late in the year as the injuries pile up and everyone quits

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

jalen reagor is still alive, and still screwing his team over - goal line fumble

Diomedes

yeah, we're watching the half time show too
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Chris Godwin just got his foot broke off

SD

Looked like his knee down was dislocated. That was ugly

MDS

tampa's season is over...with a healthy godwin and evans they are a lowkey contender. now they might not win another game (except against the eagles in the playoffs)

PhillyPhreak54

Didn't see any AZ/LAC bc the hotel I'm at doesn't have the dumbfarg ESPN+ but yeah Lamar was on fire. And it sucked seeing Godwin go down in garbage time