Week Six - 2024

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 10, 2024, 08:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

San Fran goes into Seattle

PhillyPhreak54

Seattle's uniforms are so sweet

Love those. Harkens back to the Dan McGwire, Kelly Stouffer and Stan Gelbaugh days

PhillyPhreak54

Seattle had a shot

Two brutal picks by Geno farged them

PhillyPhreak54

Jags are a dumpster fire.

PhillyPhreak54

Three straight 3rd down penalties on JAX to keep the Bears on the field. Two of them by old friend Ronald Darby. Ticky tack but whatever

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hopefully Baltimore whips the Commies

Flacco just keeps slinging it.

PhillyPhreak54

Titans fired Vrabel for this?

Geowhizzer

Aidan Hutchinson... ouch. Feel for the guy.

PhillyPhreak54

Legs ain't supposed to go that way. Reminds me of the Ed McCaffrey injury years back

https://twitter.com/jmthrivept/status/1845591936880832813 46&t=Uib2YOn6CJgx-z2RaE9o7Q

MDS

well, at least dallas sucks

denver down 10, no timeouts, elects to kick to the fg with :59 from like the 30, to give them time to hypothetically drive for the td...that they were close to anyways. yes im a bitter about not getting the backdoor cover, but man it just didnt make any sense to do it that early.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

What a shteinshow of a game. But at least Cincy miraculously covered.

ice grillin you

Tampa had three turnovers and put up a 50 piece
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

against a defense the eagles couldnt score against...meanwhile spencer rattler in his first start nearly put up 300 yards against a defense that hurts cant handle

PhillyPhreak54

Wonder how'd they do against the Saskatchewan Roughriders?