Jags and Lions offenses are broken and sputtering

Would like Seattle to blow their game open

PhillyPhreak54

Lions couldn't even run the spike play

Had 12 guys on the field and no timeouts so a ten second run off. No FG attempt

Justin Tucker missed again

Commies look like shtein

PhillyPhreak54

And what happened to balancing out the early and late windows?

Ten games in the early window is dumb

Diomedes

Tucker is no longer reliable above say 48 or 50 yards
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I don't think the saints have punted yet this year

Diomedes

How many touchdowns is that for Alvin Kamara today?

5?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

The NY/NJ/Gotham Giants are not what we call good.  Dallas is getting their dicks stomped into the good Earth.  Not a bad Sunday all in all. 

PhillyPhreak54

I dislike Kyler Murray so much

But they're going in dry on the Rams sheesh

MDS

-lol dallas...i thought the saints were going to abysmal and they are in fact going to annihilate the eagles now
-daniels is pretty decent, the giants are pretty awful. everyone getting fired there.
-huge W to lafluer for grabbing a win with malik willis who absolutely stinks. steichen in trouble.
-havas' ravens with a complete gag to a mediocre raiders team. theyll probably be fine in the long run, but sheesh.
-dougy p, yikes. no clue what he is doing half the time. blew 2 winnable games.
-hate to see the niners lose. hate it.

2-1 in the bullet with j's texans pending tonight

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Maybe don't stick your finger inside Nico Collins, his facemask

Pisses him off, and then he runs through your whole defense for a touchdown in the next play

MDS

j's texans now have 2 win but dont cover and L's right on the hook...gambling is fun
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.