Week Two - 2024

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 12, 2024, 06:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Bills at Dolphins

Old Uncle Al on the call

Dolphins -2.5 is the line with a total of 48.5

Shocking stat? Bills have gone 42 games without losing by more than 6 points.

PhillyPhreak54

James Cook has three TDs

Tua has two picks

It's 24-7 Buffalo.

Way to shtein the bed Miami

PhillyPhreak54

One of the worst picks you'll see and easiest walk in TDs for a defender

Tua threw his third INT while trying to throw it away when being blitzed.

Woof.

31-10

SD

MDS

tua stinks...dolphins have been frauds since everyone caught onto them in the middle of last year.

bills are an infrastructure team. allen + mcdermott = playoffs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh no. Tua got whacked on a scramble by Hamlin and he's concussed. His hands did the curl thing again.

Thankfully he got caked off bc he's not going to be able to play much longer for his long term health.

MDS

rare to see a head to shoulder concussion, but tua is so susceptible to these. dudes gotta get down there, man
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

How Tua fails to slide there is baffling. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Some guys just can't slide. Not as in from a pride angle but from a literally can't smoothly slide without tearing an ACL, twisting an ankle or looking like a newborn giraffe.

And yeah his brain cannot handle any hit. He's got to retire. I've seen some people so susceptible to them where heading a soccer ball will concuss them.

I've had a handful in my life that I know of. They fargin suck.

Diomedes

Some people can't slide lol

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

It's true and talked about a lot with QBs. Jalen is one who isn't exactly the smoothest

Don Ho

Damn, they just showed the montage of his head injuries in the NFL. Miracle he's still functioning after the beating his cerebrum took in 2022. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

That's some hard shtein to watch

PhillyPhreak54

Saints new OC has changed them. He's got Carr balling

14-3 over Dallas so far

PhillyPhreak54

Colts run defense is awful

GB had 164yds rushing in the 1Q