Week One - 2024

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 05, 2024, 07:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

And Geno has started off horribly

Staring 1-3 in the face

Got killed by Cuzzo and Houston going for two early/Richardson hefting prayers up that Pierce caught

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he's not good.

Neither is Seattle. God damn.

MDS

watson is a checkdown charlie...i guess somewhere in between all the rape he lost his arm
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Two safeties by Denver against Seattle

What a clown show

And thanks for nothing Cleveland

SD

MDS

burkhardt is doing a lot of heavy lifting to try and save him but you cant save this...i read the story on how he got hired and it was basically like "it's brady." no other thought.

PhillyPhreak54

The Ringer story? Yeah it was a good read but they went on a hunt to be star fargers and screwed themselves. Olsen and Burkhardt were solid.

Watson has to be benched. Can't cut or trade him but old man Flacco had them humming and here comes Deshaun with his noodle arm. Browns booed off the field

MDS

flacco is backing up richardson who looked ridiculous...browns got the one and only jameis. what a mess. they deserve this for completely selling out for that rapist

PhillyPhreak54

Indeed they do. Jimmy Haslam bought into the factory of sadness. He should've consulted Howie about running a QB factory.

Seattle has woken up thankfully. Keep it up on defense!

MDS

2-2 unless the pathetic browns do something

its only one week but the following teams could really suck: atl, chi, ten, jax, car, no, nyg, lv, den, wsh. major competition for the #1 pick

PhillyPhreak54

Bo Nix deer in headlights

Thank you sir for that pick

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 08, 2024, 07:00:27 PM2-2 unless the pathetic browns do something

its only one week but the following teams could really suck: atl, chi, ten, jax, car, no, nyg, lv, den, wsh. major competition for the #1 pick

Giants and Panthers have to be the odds leaders for it right now.

Wonder which GM and coach pick the newest Giants QB?

PhillyPhreak54

Nvm Seattle is blowing it.

A stupid OPI on DK killed the drive and they had to punt and now Nix is running all over them.

Sonofabitch

MDS

dont sleep on tenny...they hired a zero head coach, have a god awful qb and blew a 17 point lead without giving up an offensive td. shades of THE BEARS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE

deshaun is miserable. cleveland deserves this.