PhillyPhreak54

Players slipping on this turf about as bad as the Brazil game sheesh

SD

Reddicks's matching Huffs production

PhillyPhreak54

Jets defense is still in NYC

Woof

MDS

jets supposed amazing defense getting worked....dr rodgers looks slow and old, maybe he shouldve been rfk's vp

dumpster fire organization
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I'd vaccinate Cheryl Hines any chance I got.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Man the Niners can't miss. Purdy is completing everything and the run game is gashing the Jets

Jets had a chance if they couldn't hit the two pointer and got a stop here but alas...no

SD

Quote from: SD on September 08, 2024, 01:27:51 PMI'd really like to know what Hill did to warrant getting pulled from his car, thrown on the ground, knee in his back and handcuffed. Since he was released it was obviously something minor and he was probably just being mouthy...which is protected by the 1st amendment.

I'm sure MAGA everywhere "he should have just complied"

If I'm Hill I start kneeling in protest. What a load of shtein. Video makes my farging blood boil. Power trippin pigs. The MAGA bootlickers of course think hill was being a punk.

https://amp.tmz.com/2024/09/09/tyreek-hill-detainment-body-cam-footage/

PhillyPhreak54

I've seen a lot of "he broke the law and should comply" stuff from the usual suspects.

Just a total power trip from the police. You don't get yanked out of your car like that for a non-felony moving violation. And even then if it WAS a felony stop he'd be out at gunpoint and ordered to lay down. Not tossed down unless resisting big time.

On another note - maybe the cops should arrest Nathaniel Hackett? He's a thief. Stealing money year after year.

MDS

nobody likes to talk about it but hispanics hate black people more than white people do...them cuban boys eager to be feasting on a negro

the jets get a west coast mnf game then a road sunday game lol
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.