Week 1 - Packers: Brazilian Poon

Started by MDS, August 26, 2024, 06:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

OK, that replay said it at all. That was a very, very ill advised throw by Tua's backup.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

What on gods earth is the color guy talking about?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Getting gashed.

Can't get off the field

Is Matt Patricia back?

ice grillin you

Damn I do need the pack to win for a big money cover

Don Ho

Whatever the final score is, people are gonna look back and say "wow, that was a great game!" when in reality it was a very zesty game
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I'm sure it's on both ends but these farging refs are missing holding calls left and right

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on September 06, 2024, 11:14:10 PMI'm sure it's on both ends but these farging refs are missing holding calls left and right

lol now they are missing calls...they make up calls

Don Ho

Let's go Kellen, show us what you got

Don Ho

Of course we like that call but that was terrible terrible that was not a penalty on the defense

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Right now, they all stink, but hurts really stinks.

General_Failure

Can you believe they're actually winning this game?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Mother of farging God I don't care who it's on one more flag I'm gonna lose my shtein and the TV gets thrown out the farging front door.