Week 1 - Packers: Brazilian Poon

Started by MDS, August 26, 2024, 06:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

The refs are brutal on both sides.   Holy shtein.

Don Ho

Nice answer Kellen

Birds are lucky love is off tonight couple times he looks like DJ Oogabooga Gula from Florida State at times.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

So far fritz tiafoe more exciting than this and could end up an all timer

flag on every other play
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

I get the illegal shifts and snap count issues. It's the first game, a lot of the starters on both sides haven't played much. It's bullshtein like roughing the passer, pass interference on uncatchable balls shtein like that that makes a preacher swear.

ice grillin you

If possible they try and throw one flag on each team every play

Don Ho

Oh my God another farging pathetic call

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 06, 2024, 10:19:47 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 06, 2024, 10:15:21 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 06, 2024, 10:10:26 PMWho is the play by play guy

One of the worst I've ever heard

Ian Eagle's kid

Can't recover a fumble and it's gonna farg them. And that's a zesty roughing

My bad I meant the color guy...he has said the opposite of what really happened like 30 times tonight

Todd Blackledge

Todd Orodenker would be better

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

covey a good little PR...his fair catches are almost as good as his returns...it's a really tough skill to know the hang time not long off the foot...so a lot of times you'll think he's got tons of room but only he knows where and how high the ball is...almost no returners know how the blocking is doing but the good ones let the ball tell them if the coverage is gonna be on them

Don Ho

Don Ho

Couple flags here and Pack will be in red zone.

Don Ho

White people leading the interception parade is disturbing

ice grillin you

Can't believe they didn't throw  a PI on Baun there

General_Failure

It's amazing how well those comeback routes work for them, and how rarely they call them.

The man. The myth. The legend.