Eagles Ravens preseason whatever

Started by General_Failure, August 09, 2024, 07:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

If they're gonna carry 3 then yeah. Bc if they expose McKee he's gone.

Ideally they'd find a trade partner for Pickett - maybe the Vikings feel generous again?

Diomedes

They have a need again, don't they.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 18, 2024, 02:21:23 PMIf they're gonna carry 3 then yeah. Bc if they expose McKee he's gone.

Ideally they'd find a trade partner for Pickett - maybe the Vikings feel generous again?

I think the birds proved giving up anything for him is not wise
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on August 18, 2024, 06:06:45 PMThey have a need again, don't they.

Indeed.

And you're right Havas...but all it takes is one GM to think they need a backup with veteran snaps under their belt.

Rome

We're cheering for the sons of early aughts Eagles right now. 

We old.  Goddamn. 

Don Ho

Yes we are!  shtein, I find myself saying "I remember when" more often than not.  That's the queue for the family to just get up and leave the room.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I'm more of a "I can't remember" kinda guy these days. 

I ran across some pix of me, Die Hard and our buddies at the Super Bowl in Jax the other day.  I remember it like it was yesterday.  20 years ago this February. 

Life really did fly by.