Week 13 - Niners: Doing MDS’ Job Again

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 27, 2023, 08:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

first 2 possessions they were all over their shtein...then, ummm, nope

its a combo of a lot of things. out talented, schedule loss, SF wanted this more, out coached. everyone takes an L at some point, and this was a big L.

big dom though, id die for him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Big Dom is a five thumb meathead embarrassnent
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

big dom is the physical embodiment of south philly...you are a white guy from maryland who likes college football
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Listening to friends and knuckleheads on talk radio that this was just a letdown. This will wake the birds up, etc. I beg to differ this has been building in the last several weeks. Yes they won, beautiful but we can all agree Cowboys Chiefs bills lost those games.  So suddenly this horrific back seven on defense is going to wake up? don't think so. Hope I'm wrong but all signs point to no.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Roob:

QuoteThe Eagles' run defense, a strength of this team not too long ago, has become a huge concern. The Eagles allowed 66 rushing yards per game through the Dallas game, but after allowing 168 in K.C., 173 to the Bills and 146 Sunday to the 49ers, they've now allowed 162 per game the last three weeks. More than double what they were allowing. This is more than just missing Zach Cunningham. And it's more than just being gassed after a Monday night game in Kansas City and an overtime game last Sunday against the Bills with some astronomical snap counts. The Eagles have gotten gashed on the ground three weeks in a row. Just one more thing to fix.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Safe to say Desai ain't going anywhere soon.

Eagaholic

Big Dom may get in further trouble with the league, and it won't help that Dre Greenlaw wakes up after his cross country flight and finds a horse head in the seat next to him.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Wish I had Seth Joyner's take on what a bunch of pansy asses birds have in secondary.  Not interested in tackling or hitting anyone.  Slay and Bradberry are done.  Clearer every day why no one wanted them.

phattymatty

Man I forgot what it was like to see them lose in person, my first loss at the Linc in like 3 seasons.  Life really got sucked out of the place.  Also I was laid out peeing out my butt and throwing up for 24 hours.  I think it was the wet soft pretzel I bought in the parking lot afterwards.

Eagaholic

Quote from: phattymatty on December 05, 2023, 10:04:20 AMMan I forgot what it was like to see them lose in person, my first loss at the Linc in like 3 seasons. 
My first game in 12 years. Glad I laid off the pretzels.

PhillyPhreak54

The parking lot pretzels have gone downhill eh?

Fond memories of leaving the Vet and buying a few in a brown paper bag from a dude pushing a shopping cart full of them

General_Failure

The pretzels are fine, but the dude selling them needs to wash his hands after taking a shtein.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Quote from: Eagaholic on December 04, 2023, 03:43:47 AMBig Dom may get in further trouble with the league, and it won't help that Dre Greenlaw wakes up after his cross country flight and finds a horse head in the seat next to him.

I took a film class elective in college and the prof showed Godfather.  I'm not sure how people in the class hadn't seen it, but just before that scene, I let out a nayyyyy and the prof busted out laughing and called me out by name.

Anyway, after then scene was over half the chicks in the class were crying their eyes out and the rest were staring at me wondering wtf was wrong with me. 

Good times.