his decision making turned to shtein

farg, finally lost to the jets

PhillyPhreak54

Brian Johnson
Jalen Hurts
Injuries
Pure dumbfargery

What a deserved loss.

Howie better make a trade or two. Need reinforcements.

Absolutely trash today.

MDS

what a weird game

they were up pretty comfortably, really the line/skill position guys killed them. bad drops, bad blocking. then somewhere along the way hurts morphed into zach wilson. jake missed a gimme. big yikes. that last INT was unfathomable. what in the world are you doing.

they have no healthy DBs and their best player has a TBD injury. theyre facing good teams for the next 2 months. uh oh spaghetti-o's
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Hurts cost them at the end, but it was just the last farg up of a terrible game.

Playcalling is horrendous.
Drops galore.
Four turnovers to zero.
Hurts plays stupidly in the fourth quarter.

Can't overcome this.

The defense did its job today.  The "Batman" offense played more like the Joker.

It could be a long haul until Christmas for this team.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Well, they said it,'Jalen hurts is Russell Wilson.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Other than the patchwork defense every single person is to blame.

Hurts and Johnson mainly.

DeVonta dropping shtein. Jake missing FG.

Just farging crap

Don Ho

Watched the game delayed again and two biggest takeaways are

hurts has taken big steps backwards, he was complete dog shtein today. Brown had space on that overthrown pass the first play of that last drive but Mr. Unfinished Business serves up a volleyball set.

Jets bullied, manhandled birds today. Defense was bigger, faster, stronger.

Horrible all around.  Trap game?  No just a pathetic game. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Brutal part of the schedule begins next week.

Howie better wave his trade wand

Could be 5-4 going into the bye

Don Ho

The only positive is they didn't lose to Zach Wilson they lost to Jalen Hurts

Don Ho

Jake Driscoll was sad to watch.  He wasn't the only one getting blown up looked
like the whole offensive line struggled.

The only smart thing Mark Sanchez said all day was on those last couple of series, "What the farg are these play calls by the Birds offense?"

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Driscoll was feasted on like a piece of meat in a lions cage.

Horrible job.

The Jets are good on defense. Especially the front 7. And they showed it.

MDS

right now im hoping they can grab 3 of the next 8, get to 8-7 for their final 3 gimmees and be healthy and rolling for january. the path is going to be much tougher with that, either 2 or 3 road wins depending on how the nfc east shakes out.

they were never going to pile up 12-14 wins with this schedule, so its what it is.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.