Week Two - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 13, 2023, 04:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Saints and Panthers is a slop fest

Browns and Steelers could be too. Steelers defense pick six on the first play and then let the Browns walk it back down the field bc they can't stop the run

MDS

derek carr is completely washed. bryce young is leaner than me.

teams should be murdering each other for williams and sanders
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Olshewski needs to take a hike

He's made two bonehead plays. Wait a minute that ain't a catch

PhillyPhreak54

Chubb is hurt so bad they won't even show a replay. Wow.

Leg injury

PhillyPhreak54

It look like he dislocated his knee. A damn shame. That was ugly

Same knee as he blew out at UGA

PhillyPhreak54

Panthers...do something will ya?

And Kenny Picketts looks like shtein. Getting booed by his own Yinzers

PhillyPhreak54

Najee Harris looks slow and then he fumbles the two point try.

Schwartz's defense, minus letting Pickens break free for a long TD, is smashing people

Diomedes

Between Pickett and Mac Jones I think I prefer Pickett.  Cocky shteins both, it's just more aggravating from Jones.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not sure but I'd lean Jones by a smidge just because his accuracy is better.

Young is shook by the Saints defense. He's playing lousy. And Reich isn't helping him. He's been a big fan of the whole run it into the middle of the line for no gain with Miles

MDS

is it possible young is just lousy? hes a friggin midget with no touch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Possible sure. But I'll reserve judgement til he gets some blocking in front of him

Nice backdoor there tho!

MDS

1-2-1 in the bullet because of that vile backdoor push. ive lost on worse.

im a firm believer with qbs that if its there, youll see it (unless youre coached by urban meyer). i dont see it.

QB Eagles

FWIW I think Pickett has more of an NFL future than Mac Jones, but he might just be earlier in the same career trajectory.

There have been a few big offense games, but I think it's been a while since the overall state of NFL quarterback play was this bad two weeks into a season. Tua for MVP?

PhillyPhreak54

I'd agree with the QB play being as poor as we have seen it. And in a league that's pass happy as shtein.

Pickett needs to make some plays tonight. That Ford run could be a killer. Watson seems to be getting some of his game back unfortunately.

PhillyPhreak54

Easiest pick ever and butterfingers Wallace drops it

Good lord man