Rest Of Baseball - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 31, 2023, 07:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Too bad the Angels are such trash. Shohei, sayonara, get the farg out of Anaheim as fast as you can.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

It's a shame Trout has been buried there. But he had to take that money they offered simply bc he cannot stay healthy.

And I cannot fathom what Ohtani would fetch via trade. That's complicated bc if you're the acquiring team you aren't emptying your system out for him if you cannot sign him long term. And what's that price tag - $700m?! So the Angels likely will get maybe half of what they should get for a player like that.

PhillyPhreak54

Combined no no by Detroit.

The Blue Jays are so up and down. Vlad at one point, down two, swung 3-0 at a ball by his forehead and it ended in a lazy fly ball.

Hinch took his started out after 6.1 and 91 pitches. Lame.

MDS

i want to buy a team, put j in charge of player development, and then see every single pitcher go on the IL while he tweets that they need to "suck it up and pitch"
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm in. Call my agent to discuss contract details.

PhillyPhreak54

I'll spend your money on De La Cruz

He just stole second, third and home

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on July 08, 2023, 05:26:37 PMi want to buy a team, put j in charge of player development, and then see every single pitcher go on the IL while he tweets that they need to "suck it up and pitch"

J. Dibble?

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Mariners are such a sorry team

Top 8 and Neris loads the bases on BBs and HBP

They get zero runs as Hector turns into Mariano

And then they give up a Homer to .160 hitting Martin Maldonado

MDS

you want a farce, check out the angels

they arent even going to trade ohtani. all theyre gonna get for him is a farging comp pick
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

No doubt. That's what I was saying yesterday. They're farged.

They should trade Trout and Ohtani. Just blow it up.

Bring the Rally Monkey back and get gimmicky.

PhillyPhreak54

Blue Jays getting worked again by the Tigers. At least they have a couple hits today though. Working on getting shutout for 18 innings by them.

A's and Royals also putting together something today. Throw in the Rangers regression too. The bad teams are beating up on the "good" teams.

Don Ho

Home run derby, getting hit by a city bus is less painful.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I didn't watch the HR Derby. Fell asleep.

Watching some of the game and good lord can we put the players back in their own uniforms?

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 11, 2023, 10:16:30 PMI didn't watch the HR Derby. Fell asleep.

Watching some of the game and good lord can we put the players back in their own uniforms?

$194 for a julio all star jersey....buy it bitch