Rest Of Baseball - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 31, 2023, 07:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

It's amazing how lethal the Braves are in the 1st inning this year.

PhillyPhreak54

Angels get Grichuk and Cron

Dombrowski asleep at the wheel

PhillyPhreak54

Watching Lopez blow smoke for the Angels...would've been nice for the Phillies BP to have an arm like that.

Also when Yordan hits HRs I have PTSD. Motherfarger.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Damn David Bell let former Phil Ben Lively wear it tonight.

Homie has given up 13 ER in 4

MDS

the mets gave up on the season and lost on a walk off balk via a pitcher who never threw a pitch

el
o
el
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Yeah for all our bitching about the Phils, this Mets season has been an unmitigated disaster. It's an everlasting comfort to know they are buried much deeper in the shtein.

PhillyPhreak54

God damn the Cubs are bludgeoning the Reds again

PhillyPhreak54

There are a lot of awful baseball owners. Pittsburgh and Cincy come to mind. Colorado and Oakland too.

But this clown in Baltimore, Peter's kid, is awful. To suspend your PBP for this? What a joke.

https://twitter.com/fos/status/1688652290515677184 46&t=Uib2YOn6CJgx-z2RaE9o7Q

PhillyPhreak54

Pirates are putting it on the Braves

Six spot in the 3rd

Watch Atlanta win like 13-7

MDS

braves being caught by the doyers would be great news for the phils

orioles are a podunk team in a podunk town...its upside down they get to have an overload of young talent
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

And then they give up a granny to Tucker