Super Bowl - Chiefs: Dreams And Nightmares

Started by MDS, January 29, 2023, 10:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I never ever want to see Sipuss on this team again!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

How are these farging receivers so wide open?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Goddamn, this Defense is just farging getting manhandled tonight

Rome

Worst defensive performance ever.  Utterly embarrassing.

Don Ho

I'm so farging pissed right now.  Now we get to ponder hurts fumble for a year.

Don Ho

Rome

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on February 12, 2023, 09:57:43 PM
Re sign CJG

Yes! 

I wish someone had hired Jonathan Gannon as a head coach!  Clown!

Don Ho

I take it back. I think I'll spend off-season thinking how zesty the defense played tonight.

Don Ho

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Munson

Having it end with that soft ass call. Unbelievable
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

The holding call sucked, but the Eagles' defense did absolutely nothing to stop Mahomes or the running attack in the second half.

Still would have loved seeing Hurts with a chance there at the end.  I think he's proven himself legit.

Don Ho

This sucks.  I knew I'd be pissed if they lost but this may be it for awhile.  They won't be back anytime soon.  The cakewalk schedule ain't happening for awhile.