Dead in 2023

Started by Diomedes, January 03, 2023, 01:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Former lead singer of Smashmouth Steve Harwell, 56.

Diomedes

I couldn't hum one bar of any song they made.  No f'n clue.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Anyone who lived through 1999 has heard "All Star". Unfortunately.

Diomedes

If I look it up I'm sure I'll know it.  But just off their name, I can't bring it to mind. 

Not that I've accomplished anything better in my life, mind you. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

I know that song because my nephew played it over... and over... and over again.

phattymatty

if you left your house in the 90s you know every single word to that song.

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe Dio was a hermit in his younger days

Diomedes

No no, I'm sure I would recognize it...it just doens't pop into my head and I'm not looking it up.

PhillyPhreak54

I hate the song tbh

It's not catchy like Mr Brightside or some of the others you'll hear when stadiums and whatnot play them.

General_Failure

It was in Shrek you goobers. I know we're all in our 40s and older, but Shrek was a cultural touchstone when it came out.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

What's Shrek, and I'm not looking it up.

Diomedes

lol

Best Shrek soundtrack cut was "People Ain't No Good" by Nick Cave.  great song.

QB Eagles

WR Mike Williams, 36. The Bucs one from the early 2010s.

Diomedes

Geowhizzer