2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Sell yourself for votes and then ignore the constituents who stupidly put your ass into office over candidates who were infinitely more qualified.

Big city Dems will never farging learn.  They're worse than Florida Democrats and that's saying something, my brothers. 

SD

QuoteEmbiid will decline his $59 million player option for the 2026-27 season and sign the new, three-year extension. He will earn $69 million in the final year of the new deal.

His career earnings will swell to $514.8 million with the new agreement, fourth highest in NBA history behind LeBron James, Stephen Curry and Paul George.

This seems like a great idea...big men who play reckless and have a history of injuries usually do well into their mid to late 30's

phattymatty

meh, the minute Embiid retires and or has a career ending injury, which could be any minute, they are starting from scratch anyway.  give big guy his money.

phattymatty

wait so they have the 3rd and 4th highest contracts of all time on the team right now?  lol.  morey gonna be laughing his ass off at his next job while the Sixers are in shambles for a decade.

Rome

Good thing they have a new arena on the horizon to pay for it all.  I mean it's not like Josh Harris could afford to pay for it all himself. 

Don Ho

Glad to see everyone else had the same "who gives a shtein" attitude. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

2024 city edition jerseys are the same spectrum ones from a few years ago but they're white. Look pretty sharp.

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like George hyperextended his knee

Sigh...

Don Ho

Once again I ask, who did we piss off or do wrong in our previous lives?  I must have been a real bad person. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

SD

Best part of this game is not having to watch Tobi

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.