A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

right wingers attacking abc...oldest play in the book to whine about the media when you know you cooked

question is do the undecided/swing voting morons see it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

"They're eating the doooogs!" lol what a farging moron

She hit him with the Central Park Five and of course we have the bots and MAGAts relitigating the case now.

SD

As if this night couldn't get any better...not that it was a mystery but still big

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/taylor-swift-endorses-kamala-harris-rcna170547

Signed: childlesscatlady

MDS

brit mahomes is a dumb fat funhole

mother comes through again
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

You fargers want to know how yuge this election is? My 66 year old father, who has never voted in his life because Both Sides, is now registered and requested a mail-in ballot. He's spent the last seven months watching youtube videos about what dipshteins Trump and the usual MAGA politicians are.

He hasn't even thrown a slur at Harris, and I don't think I can say it was the same for Obama.

I don't think it was Taylor Swift that finally convinced him, but who's to say?

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

My daughter has two friends who recently turned 18. Told them they register and vote for Kamala lunch is on me their choice.

PhillyPhreak54

SD engaging in voter intimidation!

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on September 11, 2024, 10:11:42 PMYou fargers want to know how yuge this election is? My 66 year old father, who has never voted in his life because Both Sides, is now registered and requested a mail-in ballot. He's spent the last seven months watching youtube videos about what dipshteins Trump and the usual MAGA politicians are.

He hasn't even thrown a slur at Harris, and I don't think I can say it was the same for Obama.

I don't think it was Taylor Swift that finally convinced him, but who's to say?

And that's how we know Cheeto Dick has exhausted people. GF's pop has bitten his tongue on the slurs!

MDS

for as many swifties or gf's pops, there even more red pilled morons/white resentment high school drop outs

good farging luck

PhillyPhreak54

I still can't stop laughing at they're eating our dogs.

He has to be trounced. This can't be close

MDS

it will be...do you have any idea how dumb the american public is

Diomedes

I wanted to hear more from him about the transgender surgeries on illegal aliens in prisons.  Sounds like a problem of national import.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on September 13, 2024, 06:33:23 AMI wanted to hear more from him about the transgender surgeries on illegal aliens in prisons.  Sounds like a problem of national import.

Video proof
https://youtu.be/yqIbQI0WMys?si=n3OsulIgH1hSLBC3

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Welp now we have the proud boys and KKK marching in Springfield