A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Between that and all of the other pills he takes it's a minor miracle he hasn't keeled over.

Diomedes

OK, so this has very little to do with actual politics other than it's the family of a politician, but let me get this straight:

Beau Biden's widow had a romantic/sexual relationship with Hunter Biden after Beau's death.

That's f'n creepy.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

cocaine + grief = weird sex...the fail son and the woman who thought she was gonna be first lady
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I've seen a best friend marry the wife of the friend after passing

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on June 05, 2024, 10:19:01 PMOK, so this has very little to do with actual politics other than it's the family of a politician, but let me get this straight:

Beau Biden's widow had a romantic/sexual relationship with Hunter Biden after Beau's death.

That's f'n creepy.

Happens all the time in the south.  Not even kidding either.

It's just about as common here as grandparents raising the child of their daughter as their own child and never telling the grandchild.

It's Old Testament biblical and shtein down here. 

Diomedes

Makes my skin crawl.

WTF is wrong with people.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Think about it. Uncledaddy Dio has a ring to it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I've expressed my revulsion to a few people irl and their reactions are all more or less shrug of the shoulders.  A lot of "they were both in grief," etc. etc.

Maybe I've never had grief so bad it drives me to crack cocaine and farging a family member?

Diomedes

68.5:1

minimum ratio of dead palestinians to freed Israeli hostages from this last operation

surely all 274 Palestinians were terrorists or their sympathizers, just like every black person in the ghetto is gang affiliated and culpable for their drive-bys

Diomedes

Anyone know why the media seems to have only one photo of Eileen Cannon?  Every headline involving her, it's the same zoom-esque shot, smudgy in the lower left

General_Failure

I believe that's her official picture for the judicial yearbook.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I hadn't seen her enough to notice them just using one pic but maybe its the one that Trump likes best

SD

Dear god this is a disaster. Brace yourselves, maga is coming back

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not watching. It'll just piss me off and raise my blood pressure

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 27, 2024, 09:18:42 PMI'm not watching. It'll just piss me off and raise my blood pressure

I was hoping we'd get sotu Biden. We're getting sick confused Biden. This is bad.