A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

when she doesnt win

ive already accepted it. it wont change my life really at all...my plan to finish off my years in hawaii may now shift to a non american island. anyone with a young female or a govt job, ill give you a hug
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Trump had a klan rally at msg. They brought a comedian on stage who joked about a black guy in the audience and said they were gonna carve watermelons for Halloween, called Puerto Rico a floating pile of trash, made a lude comment about immigrants and sex.

Is this real life?

PhillyPhreak54

It's 1939 all over again.

Just amazing that this is going on

Rome

It's been going on forever.  Social media just made it omnipresent. 

I had a guy call me a corksucking flag on Thursday because I said I voted for Harris and Dems straight down ballot.  Showed them pix of my ballot too.

He said this out loud in a bar I frequent and not one of the regulars said a word about it.  I don't mind homophobic slurs being thrown my way by loudmouthed bigots (sticks and stones and whatnot), but the fact that no one bothered to say that I was entitled to vote how I wanted was a shock.  I even said so.  I said, really?  No one is even going to say a word about freedom of choice in this piece?

Just shrugged and paid my tab and left. 

On my way out he said something else about not coming back and I just turned and laughed at him.  He didn't like that but I'm not getting into a 10 second scrap with the likes of that mongoloid.  10 years ago?  I'm going in. Now?  Nope.  farg em. 

MDS

if theres one good thing to come of this, at least well never see tony hinchcliffe again
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on October 27, 2024, 10:10:29 PMif theres one good thing to come of this, at least well never see tony hinchcliffe again

If Trump wins he'll be the next Secretary of State

PhillyPhreak54

Never heard of the guy til today