A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i laughed when the "palestinians" were "bombed" and their "hospitals" couldnt tend to "children"
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

but not at my hilarious racist play on words...oh well, I guess you're gone

nice knowing you
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

HA(mas) HA(mas)

are you happy now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Verdict is in...I'm sure he's getting off on all counts

SD

Guilty as farg!  34 felonies

Rome

First time in his miserable life he scored a 100 on anything.  Put his fat ass in prison fatigues for life. 

Diomedes

lol...He's not going to jail. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

i guess it feels good but
1) hes not going to prison
2) this is going to move a single needle for november

PhillyPhreak54

It's pride month

Nothing triggers snowflakes more than when the sports teams change their logos on Twitter or FB.

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

Putin's gaze is reptilian.  Trump, bovine.

Eagaholic

These days Trump is more Ozempic face than anything.

Diomedes

General_Failure

Quote"Ozempic face" is a term for common side effects of the type 2 diabetes medication semaglutide (Ozempic). It can cause sagging and aging of facial skin. A doctor may recommend lifestyle modifications or facial fillers to treat skin and facial side effects.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/ozempic-face

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Cackle, cackle, cackle

He does seem as bit..haggard of late.