College Football - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 23, 2022, 02:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize that if you made it to your senior season on those miami teams you probably werent that good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

mtsu -53 rushing yards at half and down by 1

Don Ho

Middle Tennessee despite being out in Waikiki until the wee hours and drinking Mai Tais rather than Gatorade pulled it off.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

super dirty hit by new mex st takes out the BG qb effectively ending the game on drive two....such bullshtein. 

PhillyPhreak54

Yep. That was bad.

Hoping BGSU can fight through it with the backup but it ain't looking good

PhillyPhreak54

So much for that. Dipshtein kicker misses another FG

ice grillin you

they were never winning without mcdonald anyway but my god is their down defense horrific

Don Ho

Damn, I love this, Bowl games at 8:20 PM Hawaii standard time.  Trust me, the koloa rum is helping the viewing pleasure!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This KU and Arkansas game was a laugher an hour ago. Great game now!

Don Ho

WTF!  These two teams, Kansas/Arkansas have not played each other since 1906!

Don Ho

Yikes!  Oregon receiver may have not made that TD.  What a game.

Don Ho

NO WAY!  PAT to take the lead hits upright and still goes in!

PhillyPhreak54

The KU game was nuts. Too bad they couldn't finish it off!

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks for coming out, Florida State.

Shove the Cheez-It's up your asses.

No way they cover that 10 now.

Rome

Went to the game last night.  It's been probably 10 years since I went to a game at the Citrus Bowl and that stadium is by far the worst piece of shtein I've ever seen.  And the people who work there are worse.  Anywho, good game.  Exciting from start to finish.  FSU's defense was almost non-existent but their offense is insane.  The horse is cool.  Saw him up close.