Around The NFL - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 01, 2022, 07:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Titans released Julio Jones. Might be a nice pickup if the Eagles can get him on the cheap. He'd be a good veteran to teach the young guys how to play. Except for how to let game winning passes sail through your hands in the endzone as time is running out. They have Reagor for that.

PhillyPhreak54

He may be cooked. His hamstring injuries have become frequent.

On second thought - he'll fit in perfectly.

Rome

Von Miller to the Bills for 6/120M. 

Holy farging shtein. 

PhillyPhreak54

Basically 3/53 but damn is right.

Dallas fans thought they had a shot.

Diomedes

Julio Jones is one of my all time favorite football players.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

I think there are a lot of fans that feel that way. And especially fantasy players. Didn't realize til today that Jones has the highest yards/game in NFL history (92 I think). We'll see if he's got anything left, though.

PhillyPhreak54

Allen Robinson to the Rams

Bitchy Baker has requested a trade

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Best receiver in football but he's 29
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
·
37m
Davante Adams get a new contract worth $141.25M over 5 years, source say. He gets an average of $28.25 average.

Word is the Packers were willing to match or go beyond that deal but he still wanted to bounce.

MDS

lol @ rodgers throwing to alan lazard and valdes scandling

have fun you anti vax freak
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: TAFKASD on March 17, 2022, 08:13:05 PM
Best receiver in football but he's 29
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
·
37m
Davante Adams get a new contract worth $141.25M over 5 years, source say. He gets an average of $28.25 average.

Word is the Packers were willing to match or go beyond that deal but he still wanted to bounce.

I don't believe that. I think it's damage control by GB people

PhillyPhreak54

Cleveland and Carolina out on Watson

Down to ATL and New Orleans

Don Ho

Just keep the birds off that later part of the list.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 16, 2022, 06:05:13 PM
He may be cooked. His hamstring injuries have become frequent.

On second thought - he'll fit in perfectly.

HA!! 

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

If Julio signs with the Eagles that means he's cooked.

If he signs with GB he goes off for 1700 yards.