Week 1 - Falcons: New Season, New Coach, Same Crap

Started by MDS, August 28, 2021, 08:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Geowhizzer

Sirianni gets Petersonia when he goes for it on 4th down.  Just dumb play calling.

QB Eagles

Don't like the call to Gainwell in that spot.

Hurts hasn't been flawless, but 1) no huge mistakes, 2) crisp decision making, 3) accurately seeing what the defense is giving him. Very positive. Ideally you'd like to see him hitting some deep balls but they've been playing to his strengths.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

If you're Arthur Smith do you not go to Pitts play after play?  Eagles have no one that can come close to matching up to this guy.

Zanshin

Arthur Smith looks like some average schlub that won a contest to be on the sidelines.

QB Eagles

This we can now say yes, defensive holding on runs is one of the infamous "points of emphasis".

Diomedes

This is a pleasant feeling.  I will enjoy this for a few minutes.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

So... where are we having the Super Bowl party?   :-D :paranoid

MDS

offensive line taking control there

that was the best thing about the eagles on paper, and there you go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Don Ho

Zanshin