Rest Of Baseball - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2021, 12:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

4:27 to play the game tonight.

That's absurd.

It started about the same time as the football game and finished after it - and there was over an hour delay in the NFL game.

Rome

Baseball takes a while.  Settle down, boomer.

Don Ho

QuoteIn postseason history, the Game 3 winner in any best-of-five series that was tied 1-1 has gone on to win the series 39 of 54 times (72%).

<cough>2011 Phillies<cough>

Yes, I'm still pissed.  Cliff Lee you were awesome but man did you shtein the bed in game 2.  And Roy Oswalt can go ride a tractor.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Brewers stink.

Hopefully the Rays and Giants win tonight

PhillyPhreak54

The Moneyball poster boys are done early again.

Why don't these managers when runners take second and there's ahhh on third walk the guy so you have a double play opportunity? Idiots

PhillyPhreak54

Brewers stink - said it before and still applies today.

0-19 in this series with runners in scoring position.

Come on, idiots.

PhillyPhreak54

Urias made a Pete Rose play (prob his the ground but it was close) after Narvaez pulled a Bob Boone.

He then made a great diving play at third. And now Tellez just hit one to the moon.

Let's go Brewers

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 12, 2021, 05:38:17 PM
Brewers stink - said it before and still applies today.

imagine how bad your phillies must be then
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Blah blah blah

Come on Brewers

Geowhizzer

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I know right?!

Yelich is a bum. Soft ass AB against a guy who can't break a pane of glass.

Rome

How bad is the NL when the shteinass Braves make it to the NLCS for the second straight year?

Yikes.

PhillyPhreak54

A goddamn shame the game ended on a shtein call like that.

Not even close to a swing.

PhillyPhreak54

Selfishly I want Boston and LA because farg Atlanta and Houston

But if it ends up LA and Houston it'll be spicy bc of 2017.