Rest Of Baseball - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2021, 12:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Mariners jerseys are so sweet.

I wish they still wore the teal hats with the blue brim. That remains the only non Philadelphia team I've ever worn. Had that hat back in HS bc I was such a big Griffey Jr fan.

ice grillin you

if....

yanks finish 0-2
redsox 1-1
jays 2-0
mariners 2-0

there would be a 4 way tie for the AL WC

root for this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Tampa is eating the Yankees soul and I love it

MDS

looks like itll come down to game 162 in the nl west too....1993 vibes

except the phillies suck
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Tomorrow should be fun. Need the M's to keep going!

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 02, 2021, 09:41:16 AM
if....

yanks finish 0-2
redsox 1-1
jays 2-0
mariners 2-0

there would be a 4 way tie for the AL WC

root for this

this is still alive

wins by the following do it....

tampa
wash
tor
sea

PhillyPhreak54

And we get...

fargin Yankees and Red Sox. Again.

Blah

PhillyPhreak54

Gimme a White Sox and Giants, Dodgers or Brewers series.

QB Eagles

Postseason with no ohtani, harper, soto, vlad jr, tatis, acuna, ramirez, trout, bauer, degrom, etc

Probably not how mlb drew it up a few months ago

MDS

sox yanks will be a great one if you can withstand the espn announcers....cards/dodgers is also great. kinda silly to make them 1 gamers.

my idea: a 7 inning DH. sweep, its over. split, roll to a 9 inning winner take all the next day. modified 2/3. who says no.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Who says no?

People who like baseball.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 03, 2021, 07:11:37 PM
Postseason with no ohtani, harper, soto, vlad jr, tatis, acuna, ramirez, trout, bauer, degrom, etc

Probably not how mlb drew it up a few months ago

Yep. And they only get NYY/BOS for one night.

But I think if the ChiSox make a run the country would discover their young guys and they'd become superstars. Jimenez, Anderson and Robert. Plus Abreu.

MDS

lol none of those players are ever going to more popular than frank schwindel in chicago...abreu is in his mid 30s

stars in baseball dont really push the needle. you can slap tatis and trout in a promo but nobody is watching for them. what makes mlb go is the popular teams playing in playoff games. thats it thats the list. they need dodgers/yankees every year or its bad news bears. a brewers/chi sox WS would be a complete disaster and create 0 stars from here to the end of time.

ice grillin you

white and loud does it...thats it thats the list

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on October 03, 2021, 07:42:45 PM
sox yanks will be a great one if you can withstand the espn announcers....