Week 6 - Vikings: Mike Yanagita

Started by MDS, October 06, 2019, 05:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

craig james in for a non injured sidney jones is a pretty sad moment
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Dusty Baker is interviewing for the Phillies gig.

There.  It could be worse. 

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This would be great when the Eagles lose by three or better yet two
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Eagles_Legendz

That's because of delay of game.   Howard blocked air.

Don Ho

Must be nice to have linebackers that can run the double A gap blitz

Eagles have sloths playing LB

QB Eagles

Delay of game destroyed that drive.

ice grillin you

People sleep on how good of a qb cuzzo is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

You can stop sucking his dick.  He's not a taterskin anymore. 

Eagles_Legendz

Every play action the entire back seven bites then the LB corps ALL has to turn and chase.  Every.  Single.  Time.

Don Ho

In defense of Schwartz it is hard to make adjustments when you have shtein at your disposal

Don Ho

And of course next week will be the week Dallas finally gets their shtein together and puts up 38 on this dumpster fire with ease.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Has anyone younger than Fletcher Cox made a play on defense today?