Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

4 runs last 10 games.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

i would like to remind everyone that the orioles and yankees are both playing like absolute ass right now...every team plays like this

with that said, yikes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Sure. A lot of the "good" teams are having their struggles.

And in a 162 game season it's gonna happen.

But still...gonna need more help.

ice grillin you

the Yankees aren't good but the orioles are and made the Phillies look like a minor league team when they played

Phillies are fun if you like corny unfunny MAGA doods...they won't be fun in the post season if they make it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

so when the orioles lose 4/5 its one of those things and when the phillies lose 4/5 its because theyre the worst team in the history of existence

i see
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva game by the young buck Phillips

PhillyPhreak54

Estevez for two middling prospects?

Ok cool

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 27, 2024, 10:14:35 PMEstevez for two middling prospects?

Ok cool

He was high on my list can't believe they got him for so cheap. They need a lefty now.

MDS

huh? they have 3 lefty's...theyre done

i dont love the trade. klassen and aldegheri arent necessarily going to be guys theyre ever going to miss, but they are chips. and they cashed them in for carlos estevez. this guy has been a mid reliever for his entire career, but is on fire this year. i just dont buy him, and i wouldnt have cashed in my moveable pieces for him. 

ice grillin you

they win the World Series this year or they disband the franchise who cares who they trade.

SD

Quote from: MDS on July 27, 2024, 10:48:50 PMhuh? they have 3 lefty's...theyre done

i dont love the trade. klassen and aldegheri arent necessarily going to be guys theyre ever going to miss, but they are chips. and they cashed them in for carlos estevez. this guy has been a mid reliever for his entire career, but is on fire this year. i just dont buy him, and i wouldnt have cashed in my moveable pieces for him. 

They have one lefty...Strahm. Jose's been awful most of the year and for the love of god please don't include Soto as an option.

They gave up crap for an actual closer. Absolute steal.

MDS

alvarado gave up 1 run in april, 3 in may and 3 and june. my son, please stop.

SD

His era is over 4 and is close to 10
this past week. Unless you're just following the stats it's pretty obvious his control is back to how it was a few years ago before he got sent down. He's not a dependable option unless you're looking for walks and wild pitches. They need another steady lefty. Soto is worthless said it in the offseason they shouldn't have wasted money on him.

PhillyPhreak54

Speaking of Alvarado...

ice grillin you