Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Deadline deals...who we gettin?

MDS

my dream get is randy arozarena, but its really too early to get a sense for whats out there. they have the runway to give up anything not named miller or painter. RH outfield bat and high leverage RHP. those are the needs.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Turnbull right shoulder soreness...wonder if walkers finger will heal faster now

PhillyPhreak54

damn they pulled him?

Gonna need a starter bc Walker is shtein

MDS

maybe. they have 2 more games (cubs/a's) pre break where they need a 5th. can probably escape those with a bullpen game/tyler phillips.

depending on the severity here, a 6th starter would be essentially depth. like how deep are you going for someone you dont immediately need? i know everyone hates walker, and he sucks, but if his splitter is right hes a 5th starter. the question then is...if one of your top 4 go down and its serious, then what?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

New 3rd base coach would be nice

PhillyPhreak54

I didn't get to see it today - did Wathan farg up?

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 26, 2024, 05:23:00 PMI didn't get to see it today - did Wathan farg up?

Cost them runs in separate innings not sending the runner home. It's an on going trend with him and one of the reasons we leave so many risp and why a lot of times players ignore his signal (wish they'd do it more often)

Don Ho

Wash Rinse Repeat
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Poor Turnbull has been through the ringer the past 3 months.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on June 26, 2024, 05:49:54 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 26, 2024, 05:23:00 PMI didn't get to see it today - did Wathan farg up?

Cost them runs in separate innings not sending the runner home. It's an on going trend with him and one of the reasons we leave so many risp and why a lot of times players ignore his signal (wish they'd do it more often)

He used to be fairly aggressive. Wonder what changed

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on June 26, 2024, 06:58:46 PMPoor Turnbull has been through the ringer the past 3 months.

Placed on the 15 day IL with a lat strain

PhillyPhreak54

The farging Marlins are always a thorn.

At least the Braves lost.

PhillyPhreak54

And now Schwarber is hurt

Left groin

PhillyPhreak54

And Bryce limps off grabbing his hammy

God farging damn