Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 05, 2024, 11:35:11 PMif i dont make it back from europe, remember that i told them to trade for pete fairbanks and rob refsnyder

Have Fairbanks in fantasy...since he's come back from injury lights out. He'd be a good get for the right price

You going to both games this weekend? We're red eying it tomorrow night from Newark. Can't remember the last time I've been this excited for a trip

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Bats are dead - go figure.

PhillyPhreak54

Bat check - alive.

Maybe lil guy and SD put some mojo on them

Geowhizzer

Made the mistake of checking into the pregame show.  I figured they would have something in England and be focused on the Phils-Mets matchup.

Nope.  Based in Yankee Stadium.  A-Rod and Jeter saying the Yankees are the best team in baseball.  They did throw in an interview - with Lindor.  Nothing in England.  Not even the usual fluff pieces about players in England.

Reminds me why I rarely watch the pregame stuff anymore.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I used to love pre and post game stuff. Not anymore - I try to time it to where I tune in right as it's starting.

Today I was detailing my car, cleaning the garage and pulling out some dead shrubs. Had it on in the garage while working.

Hotter than shtein but I replaced the sweat with a lot of beer.

Rome

Harper doing the soccer slide after hitting the dinger just might be the final nail in IGY's coffin. 

Don Ho

Todd?  Reports from London? Stadium?  Food scene?  Pubs? Flight? Jet lag? Anything?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on June 08, 2024, 06:21:02 PMHarper doing the soccer slide after hitting the dinger just might be the final nail in IGY's coffin. 

That was pretty cool.

shtein, 4:10 AM first pitch tomorrow HST. And DVR.............GO!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Soto out here farging things up

Rome

If SD put on fifty pounds, grew a beard and is there shirtless while wearing Phillies overalls and a huge hat, I just saw him on tv.

PhillyPhreak54

lol

And now Alvarado is going to blow it

PhillyPhreak54

What a shtein performance by Alvarado

farging hell

ice grillin you

Imagine traveling to that awful ass city and having to watch this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: Rome on June 09, 2024, 12:51:15 PMIf SD put on fifty pounds, grew a beard and is there shirtless while wearing Phillies overalls and a huge hat, I just saw him on tv.

Definitely wasn't me

Outcome sucked but the game was really fun. I was section 205 behind home plate 2nd level. Todd was 140 I think outfield. It was 90% Phillies fans