Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I'm just happy we always get one Dane Sardinha post a year, albeit usually a drunk reference by J or myself but still we got some Dane!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

dangerous dane is a baseball coach in oahu...go and say hi
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Warms my heart to see the famous Dangerous Dane mentioned.

Meanwhile the bats are dead tonight

SD

JT is the man 🔔

Rome

I started to watch the game and fell asleep.  Just woke up.   Evidently so did the Phils.   Go team. 👏

PhillyPhreak54

JT got whacked in both heads tonight.

All they do is win win win

Rome

Ugh.  I just saw the shot JT took to the nuts.  Makes me wanna puke just thinking about it.  Tough mother, that dude. 

MDS

they might well bust out in the nlds like so many great teams do but this regular season is an all timer
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

SD

🔔🔔🔔🔔

Rome

44–19 and a solid 8 games up on the Confederates. 

PhillyPhreak54

Good to see Casty getting a few big hits lately

Keep piling the wins up

Don Ho

I'm kinda, sorta, starting to believe here.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

THIS IS MIND BLOWING!!

NL ERA LEADERS

Ranger 1.70
Shota Imanaga 1.88
Wheeler 2.23
Javier Assad 2.27
Christopher Sanchez 2.71
Nola 2.77

MDS

if i dont make it back from europe, remember that i told them to trade for pete fairbanks and rob refsnyder