Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

MDS

ump missed a call third that wouldve ended it but they arent scoring another run so it doesnt matter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 15, 2021, 01:49:30 PM
Nola is shteinting down his leg again

Typical Nola.  Wasn't fooled by Dodgers start, we all know without the rain delay he was going to eventually get bitch slapped, he looked good for 4 innings, wonderful.  Today he didn't wait 4-5 innings to crap his fruit of the looms. 

Wheeler had that awesome game last Sunday on Roy Day but he's looked unhinged of late. 

81-81
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

They have historically played well at Petco BUT they struggle at Chase Field.  They want to keep this charade up they got to go 4-2 on this trip before Tampa comes in and beats them like a drum.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah TB has been getting ripped but I'm sure they'll be great by the time they play the Phils

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on August 15, 2021, 07:48:18 PM
They have historically played well at Petco

Yeah but historically the Padres suck more than the Phillies. That is no longer the case.

ice grillin you

i just got an email for 12 september phillie games for 60 bucks

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yea its a ballpark pass and i got one

i should be able to hit most games so your boy gonna be watching random AAA members of the rockies and cubs annihilate the phillies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Bryce Solo cranks out another one.

This team...

MDS

1972 carlton
27 wins, 59 phillies wins

2021 kyle hendricks
14 wins, 52 cubs wins

figure he makes 8ish more starts. he wont reach carlton but with how (rightfully because theyre meaningless) devalued wins are this is kind of amazing

Don Ho

Hate to say but I remember it, won't say well but enough, it was a huge deal, Lefty 27-10 on an awful team. 

Don Ho

Hawaii boy Rojas slappng the bums around.

These bats, wake the farg up already.  You're in a pennant race, granted the worst division in baseball but good God!

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

mean jean the out machine doing work lately

ice grillin you

QuoteLast 7 days, Phillies have:

34 hits (last in MLB)
17 runs (29th)
.183 batting average (last)
.274 on base percentage (29th)
.301 slugging (last)
.575 OPS (obviously last)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous