Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: phattymatty on June 25, 2021, 05:48:40 PM
I have not watched a Phillies game on tv in maybe 8 years.

So Matty..............

No gray hair - check
Don't drink heavily - check
Good heart rate, blood pressure - check
Maintain healthy relationship with family and friends - check
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Don Ho on June 23, 2021, 05:32:43 PM
Wife beater very unclutch past two games.  farg Neris, more pissed at ODH.  Needed an insurance run for the impending imploding of the Hindenburg on the mound, just like last night, had man at third 1 out, just needed a deep ball anywhere in outfield to get him home.

Nice trend going there Mr. Domestic.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus farging Christ

Don Ho

Walk him, pitch to him, whatever, this on you Rhys.

Don Ho

AND why was the new closer not in there?  Alverado was all over the place in the 8th.  Girardi is very underwhelming as a manager. 

Geowhizzer

SD

Don Ho

Like Todd said we shouldn't get pissed, upset, don't waste the energy BUT they can't get out of their own farging way.  Nola throws the game of his career and the bats are cold as ice, fielding blunders continue, BP is complete trash, Girardi sucks. 

Oh and now we get Matt Moore! 

This is like dropping off an alcoholic on his first day of the 12 step process at a BevMo!

Geowhizzer

Not watching the second game.  Not worth it.  I'll do something more fun, like perform a root canal on myself.

(So when they actually win... you're welcome.)

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm going out tonight.

farg this team

Rome

I'm watching 3 hours of ASPCA commercials I have recorded instead of this trash.

Win.

MDS

i never thought a bad defensive 1B could kill you but then i watched rhys hoskins for the past 3 years. my goodness.

and the saddest part is he is the best position player they've produced since ryan howard. this organization is an absolute unrepairable dumpster fire.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Bohm is not too far behind Hoskins.

ice grillin you

nick friggin maton breaks degroms scoreless streak
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lol eflin wastes no time giving it right back

this dude aint getting them nothing at the deadline
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.