Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

This is farging embarassing.  At least act like you give a shtein.  But the game means nothing, hangover, who cares. farg that. Let's see next Saturday because we all know this team is so good at turning it off and on.

Sorry for my whining guys, 53 years of this team brings out the inner anger in Uncle Bob at times.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Are we all cheering for Garrett to hit for the cycle?  I am.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 25, 2024, 11:07:41 PMAlvarez or Estevez?

lol estevez...alvarez still icing off his nuts

i dont know what theyre going to do with the 4th starter. its 1 game per series, so its not the end of the world, but its increasingly looking like a game theyll have to punt. big yikes.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.