Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 13, 2024, 10:16:47 PMGood job the last two nights.

Booooo

I told everyone a month ago June 11 to July 11 was going to be a blood bath......this weekend will be the emphasis
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

when your made up date of july 11 hits, what will their lead in the nl east be?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

really fun game, might not be able to finish it tonight

kerkering was...yup. its time to make him the straight up closer. the run technically crossed but he was elite.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

KK will never recover from the Arizona debacle.  He's can't handle the big lights.

BOHMER!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 14, 2024, 07:44:56 AMthis weekend will be the emphasis

the emphasis of 2 good teams playing a fun game in june? EMPHASIZE IT

Diomedes

A lot of lard asses in town this weekend.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Can't blame Walker today. It was a great game until the 8th.  Ruiz has been shtein of late.

It is cool seeing both fan bases, sure looks like 50/50 split in Camden Yards.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Ass whippin.

Wheeler and Nola got smoked in the last week.

MDS

theres going to be days when pitchers dont have it...whatever fine. but thats every day for nick castellanos, whom the stupid mouth breathing fan base just accepts to go 0/5 while they throw temper tantrums over jose ruiz

Diomedes

Is this heaven?  No, it's Baltimore!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Schwarber is crushing tonight

Bohm too

MDS

the padres stink

PhillyPhreak54

farging Nola and a ton of LOBs are killing them