Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on May 29, 2024, 02:47:15 AMThe Phillies have lost nine consecutive games at Oracle Park, 12 of their last 13.

Wait til they go to oriole park....woof
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Gonna wear your Gus Triandos jersey?

MDS

the same orioles that were swept in st louis?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh they won.

Welcome back bats

Geowhizzer

shtein.  Ranger out after getting hit in the pitching arm by a line drive in the 2nd inning. Why can't Philly have nice things?

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Schwarber swinging like he forgot how to hit

Lance Lynn's 91mph fastball is confusing him

PhillyPhreak54

And Walker is getting his shtein lit again

God damm

Don Ho

Horrible patience at the plate there bottom 9th.

Walker is such a POS.  I don't even watch his games until he's lifted. 

Alvarado!  Man crush!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Typical.

Casty goes fishing and Soto blew it earlier

MDS

fun little game...they got caught in matchup hell late in the game. harper 0/5 is the story if you need to pretend to be mad about losing a random game in june when they already have 40 wins. walker is a #5 and he had a #5 line. i cannot wait to see him in london.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Hoskins hit a dinger in his return but the Phils still won because they're invincible. 

MDS

its only fun when they lose and j can rage post

this is boring. lose. come onnnnnnnnnn

PhillyPhreak54

Your boy David Dahl showed out tonight. Wonder if Uncle Middy knows who he is yet?

MDS

i know more about the phillies than anyone on earth

this shtein reminds me of cody ransom, dangerous dane sardina, peter orr. just random ass scrubs who were needed over the course of the season for a week here that contributed because the vibes were good.