Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Pitching staff particularly the bullpen has been leaky. Good grief, Soto and Dominguez.

Don Ho

Nice "FU clowns, not going to let you ruin this" from Bryce to Soto and Ser. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

This run has been exhilarating, but dammit, I need another blood pressure medication.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 30, 2023, 03:39:50 PMPitching staff particularly the bullpen has been leaky. Good grief, Soto and Dominguez.

Yes!  The hiting has improved butit is the Cards and Angles pitching staffs, not the best barometer, but pitching has looked sketchy of late.  Wheeler and hopefully Nola has got something going but the rest have been leaking.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Kimbrel has become the 2023 Mitch Williams. The confidence ain't there anymore.

Swell, swing and a miss for first out, but no, wild pitch. 

Don Ho

Wow, Shohei with awful at bat.

Don Ho

Kimbrel is done fellas. 

Don Ho

Happy they won the series, happy with a nice homestand BUT you don't lose like that to that POS organization.

Nice job by the three stooges out of the bullpen. Kimbrel in full meltdown.

PhillyPhreak54

What an unmitigated disaster.

Holy shtein. Kimbrel, Ser and Soto all shtein the bed. Just stupid.

To have Harper give them the lead and they lose like that?

God damn.

ice grillin you

almost all the team is maga but none more than that POS cooked Kimbrel
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

like clockwork the vulture havas comes around after their first bad loss in weeks

kimbrel really wasnt that bad, more unlucky than anything. dropped 3rd strike, soft hit, sac fly, cbp homer. it was a fine pitch, right on the black and drury powered it up enough.

twitter is having a meltdown and my man is doing his thing following the mob. im right here, chillin.

wouldve been wonderful to win the game after the harper hr, couldve been a moment. instead, meh. they face the brewers without their 2 best pitchers and the disaster padres coming up, shouldnt be too challenging to get 3/4 wins here.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that's asinine. Homer TODD! He's unseated me from the Homer throne.

MDS

you can look at the box score or you can look at the pitches

the result was bad, but the execution wasnt horrible. he made 1 mediocre pitch and gave up 3 runs. it happens, its baseball.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

OK we are all pissed at bohm with a major blunder but this bullpen is in deep shtein.