Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Walker gets the W!  Stupid baseball.

Strahm almost blew it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

i dont know what shtein youre watching, i was never worried or even concerned. anaheim stinks

finally met taryn. she is hot and all but like kinda twiggy? disappointing. she wasnt drop dead. very nice girl though. we were hanging with 2 dudes from japan who were awesome. one of the security guys was telling us people flew in today from japan, came to the game, and are heading right to the airport after to go home. what?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Japan to Philly?  One day?  The farg?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

You live in Hawaii, Don. Surely you know how Japanese people are. I know one who flew from Japan to Istanbul just to pet the stray cats there.

PhillyPhreak54

If Istanbul is a stray cat haven I need to hope my girl never finds that out. Otherwise I'll be posting a trip report from Turkey.

Japanese folks have a lot of disposable income i guess

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 29, 2023, 06:29:57 PMIf Istanbul is a stray cat haven I need to hope my girl never finds that out.

It is THE stray cat haven. Second place would be Japan which makes the trip even more insane.

Geowhizzer

Lorenzen has sucked since the no-hitter.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Now if J.T. can start resembling a major league hitter...

PhillyPhreak54

And hope they all stay this hot for eight more weeks!

Don Ho

You know everyone in that stadium wanted to see Shohei launch one deep into the night there.  It's 12-6, give him a gopher ball.

Don Ho

Nice, lazy, sloppy, defense gentelmen. 

We are seeing the real Lorenzen they traded for.  No-hitter was anomaly, last three starts are what he is.  Nice have to, nothing crazy, average Joe.

MDS

michael lorenzen's career is over?!?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Soto is a trash and Ser shteins the Bed can't be trusted anymore.