Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Ya boi TT is brutal, lil guy.

PhillyPhreak54

Wait what did Turner do now? Still can't see it but gameday shows run scored and Twitter is bitching about him

Don Ho

farging MLB TV is all screwed up
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Stott hit a double minute second and third and TT grounds out

Bell ties it up with 2
Outs 2K

Don Ho

Per game day Turner booted the ball is that true todd?

PhillyPhreak54

Still can't see shtein.

Mr MLBTV Apologist Orodenker needs to be on here giving us PBP.

MDS

trea turner is a cancer on society
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Sorry Jay, I'm so pissed off I'm voice texting, but there were men on second and third one Turner lined out and then he goes and fargs up and it's a ball scoot in the outfield for the tie.

I finally turned on the radio broadcast, but they were crucifying Turner for that play

Don Ho

J I'm not drunk, voice text and angry as farg

PhillyPhreak54

Get drunk pal. It's still early enough there to get good sleep.

I've got the radio on now. Knew they wouldn't score again.

This is going to be a brutal loss. I hate Turner

MDS

dylvan friggin covey made the pitches and theyre gonna lose the game because their $300 million SS sucks

only the phillies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I'm getting other games on MLB TV not sure what the hell is going on here with the Phillies? Kind of sums up the night.

PhillyPhreak54

Of course.

This guy who should be a god damn UPS driver but is moonlighting as a MLB pitcher does that.

Motherfarg!

PhillyPhreak54

Lol

Totally Phillies.

Take Turner and put him on a raft to Cuba.