Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Victimized again by the .158 hitting 9 hole guy.

Nola is such a scrub

PhillyPhreak54

Another base running blunder from a guy who shouldn't be making those 

PhillyPhreak54

And they go down too quickly. Totally a Phillies inning. Give up runs after scoring and then get Jack shtein

Don Ho

The vagina in full game mode today. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Get him out of there. He's cooked.

Put Todd's boy Covey in. He's better than this fargin stiff

PhillyPhreak54

Oh boy.

This is a disaster. What are they doing?!

The defense and pitching has been horrible

Don Ho

Holy shtein when you stink, you really stink.  What an embarrassment.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Been a while since we've seen a sequence like that shtein coming out of Nola's arm, Harper messing up and marsh being marsh.

PhillyPhreak54

Just straight up garbage. The entire last two innings have been horseshtein

Don Ho

as much fun as it is watching them win while I'm walking, watching them play like this encourages me to throw myself into on coming traffic.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol

What happened to this guy?

He's a Phillies fan.

Oh I understand now.

Yo bases loaded. Get some god damn runs. 

PhillyPhreak54

Nope. Funky lefty and bottom of the order means no runs.

Unless Rojas can do something before his brain realizes he is destined to farg up since he's a Phillie

PhillyPhreak54

Imagine if they could get runs in with the bases loaded.

2/23 is abysmal.

Come on Nick. Just a little floater over the SS's head

PhillyPhreak54

2022 Nick is back baby.

Swinging at shtein outside the LH box.

Hey Don how far is the closest volcano to your house? I may come by to say hi before throwing myself into it.

Don Ho

Pathetic

Nick C is a POS. All star fraud