Dorial Green-Beckham, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 16, 2016, 09:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Part of me wants to say LOL

Other part doesn't mind seeing Dennis Kelly leave and Beckham has about as much talent as what's currently on the roster (sadly) so whatever.

ice grillin you

it just shows how pathetic their wr's really are that they traded an OT for one when lane Johnson is about to be suspended
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

But does Dennis Kelly really qualify as an NFL OT? No

On the other hand Tenny just unloaded a talented second rounder for a cardboard cutout OT because of work ethic questions.

But a good gamble by Howie

MDS

dennis kelly is a turnstile

they cant find another dennis kelly on the street in 2 weeks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 16, 2016, 10:04:07 AM
But does Dennis Kelly really qualify as an NFL OT? No

he actually does....again hes nothing special but he held his own with peters out last year....admittedly hes more valuable to the eagles than to most other teams....but yes he is a real live nfl OT

MDS

i had no idea you were this high on dennis kelly

he wasnt even gonna start. theyre going with barbre at rt and seamalu at lg.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 16, 2016, 10:04:27 AM
dennis kelly is a turnstile

they cant find another dennis kelly on the street in 2 weeks

hes struggles in pass protect....but hes actually a pretty damn good run blocker and Pederson wants to run the shtein out of the ball...and no you cant just find an nfl grade OT on the street....you are thinking of guard and even that is highly questionable

again im for the trade because dgb has freakish abilities that you want to take a chance on...but its not like the eagles swindled someone here

SD

Dennis Kelly is horrible, if he was released no one would blink an eye

hunt

Quote from: SD on August 16, 2016, 10:13:28 AM

yep...great trade, imo.  eagles brought in brooks, wiz, & the 2 rooks...so kelly might not have even made the roster. 
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

MDS

he wouldve made the roster because of the johnson suspension

in fact wiz might not make it...dude has started every game of his nfl career and was passed by some rookie who didnt even go to minicamp

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on August 16, 2016, 10:13:28 AM

hes horrible if hes your starter.....but hes a serviceable back up....i don't think you realize how bad back up lineman are in this league....shtein look at the titans back up tackles...they are a garbage fire

if dennis kelly can be released without the blink of an eye then so can 80% of the back up OL in the nfl...also if you think that then dgb is also getting released because no team is giving up a second year player with that kind of talent for a guy they are going to release...i mean forget a cancer he has to be ebola if they cut Kelly

i prefer to think that each team got a player they like and thinks will help them...tenn upgrading their OL depth and the eagles looking for upside at a terrible position

MDS

Quote#Titans are upset w/ how Green-Beckham responded to demands. Told to work harder in offseason, came in out of shape. Didn't improve. #Eagles

steal!

SD

hunt

f'n dennis kelly fanclub is all upset in here.  :-D  don't worry...you'll get over it eventually.

so which wr does this push out?  huff?  :paranoid
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is