igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

that was an interesting route to the ball OD
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

ice grillin you

not that he had much value to begin with but borjuice is not helping his stock this weekend

Don Ho

Dumbest team in baseball strikes again.

Time to hire a base running consultant. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 24, 2016, 02:01:11 PM
not that he had much value to begin with but borjuice is not helping his stock this weekend

for the life of me i dont know why hes playing over goedell....if they could get something for him id understand but the dude is a quad A player
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

when he was on farging fire I got it but the thing was he never should have been starting over him to begin with to let him get hot....I've been pushing commish at bats since April...it's infuriating what they are doing with him

I went from asche to classy

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

scott kingery promoted and leading off for reading tonight

SD

Somewhere a rumor of VV to Texas for Joey Gallo got started. As much as the Phils need a young power bat I'd pass on that unless there's more involved.

MDS

saw the jon morossi tweet about it....didnt see gallo's name

i would do it for a profar package. gallo has insane power but will be late era adam dunn is if hes lucky
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Ok, I see that Pete wants to win and all that rah rah shtein but come on.  Let Hellickson throw a few more.  70 pitches through 6. Shocking the cold as ice duo of Asche and Bourjos can't do shtein with men on 2nd and 3rd so call Hellickson back and send Choke up and of course he K's.  Stupid.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

It was the right call, the problem is Blanco's hurt so he had to send the K king up to the plate.

Either way another solid outing by Hellickson, his trade value will never be higher. I hope they can package him with a player like Bourjos and get something worth a damn.

ice grillin you

I guess the Marlins didn't read the TJ interview when he said he tries to hit every pitch...after five straight balls thrown almost anyone else doesn't swing until a strike is thrown...next pitch is grooved and TJ jumps all over it

MDS

better to end on a high note with helly....scouts have seen plenty. now youve got a 4 day rush to bid.

i read that they had jake t throw after the game was called today to keep on his schedule, so he should start this weekend with the big club

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on July 25, 2016, 09:38:22 PM
better to end on a high note with helly....scouts have seen plenty. now youve got a 4 day rush to bid.

Yeah definitely a high note but I was hoping he'd throw a complete game shutout against one of the hottest teams in baseball and really raise his trade value.

I hope that Red Sox rumor has some validity as their farm system is loaded right now.