2016 College Football

Started by Rome, February 03, 2016, 12:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

preseason rankings are important
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Brian Kelly...good loss buddy.

I'm glad to see Strong get that program (or progrum in southern speak) turned around.

Don Ho

Opening week of NCAA, A+

We were at a surf contest and watching the game on the beach on the iphone.  Amazing game, simply amazing.  Texas part of two of the greatest college games I've ever seen.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Just looked at the NFL opening day schedule.  Awful. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 04, 2016, 11:16:18 PM
really good game and really good appetizer weekend for whats to come when the big boy league comes back

there wont be a single nfl game the whole year better than that game last night
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you can find games as entertaining as that in high school every week....smaller, less talented children make for a different game

i prefer watching talented adults. you like kids.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 05, 2016, 09:37:55 AM
you can find games as entertaining as that in high school every week....smaller, less talented children make for a different game

i prefer watching talented adults. you like kids.

unlike cbb which is awful college football is actually a better product than the nfl and its not even close

MDS

it can be more entertaining, but its not more meaningful or more important

its small time childs play. i love watching it, but it is what it is.

PhillyPhreak54

Ole Miss vs JIMBO tonight

Possible that Romey's teams take the L on two straight nights?!

Rome

ice grillin you

is there a better sports uniform than ole miss

PhillyPhreak54

They're alright

Better with the light blue helmets

But they're not top 10

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Bradford traded
Brian Kelly beaten
Jimbo about to go down?

I may jerk my shtein raw