2015 College Football Thread

Started by Rome, February 04, 2015, 12:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

So the Gators are 0-0 at the half with FAU of all teams....

Rome

Gator scum are tied 14-14 with 7:56 to go.

Rome

Florida scores a TD in overtime vs Florida Atlantic, Gator trash immediately start talking shtein about how good they'll be NEXT YEAR. 

DERP

PhillyPhreak54

Florida and South Carolina fans can't chirp at all today. SoCar has been down all year but still

Not sure if I want Sparty to knock Urban off today sans Cook or if I want the Wolverines to do it next weekend

Oh and Penn State is brutal. Franklin gonna get got?

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 21, 2015, 04:12:09 PM
Oh and Penn State is brutal. Franklin gonna get got?

no way....they just came off a brutal probation...hes also a great farging recruiter....tho he is an awful awful coach...what id do is let him build the program talent base up with his recruiting classes over the next 2-3 years then when they are "back" talent wise get rid of him after a disappointing year

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 21, 2015, 04:12:09 PM
Not sure if I want Sparty to knock Urban off today sans Cook or if I want the Wolverines to do it next weekend

massive response from sparty....I want ohio gone today....I hate them and Michigan equally or I guess I hate whoever is better at that particular time....but I despise them both and an ohio st loss today puts a huge damper on the game next week...less nauseating hype

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the BIG game means more obviously but the aesthetics and entertainment value btwn that and usc ducks is massive

PhillyPhreak54

Ohio state has been sloppy all year and losing two in a row would kill their playoff shot

So go Sparty and Harbaugh

ice grillin you

ohio st loses today they are toast

obviously mich st is going to beat penn state so if mich st wins today ohio state cant win the BIG west and thus cant make the playoff

MDS

i hope that pos iowa team makes it

why not
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

this four team johnson isnt as bad as I thought it would be...I still like two teams but it didn't ruin anything...we still have the same debates plus we get an extra two bowl games

MDS

if they go 8 or 16 will you stop watching

ice grillin you

never....I still watch college basketball and its trash....but my heart will be broken