TD Nebraska!

He was pushed out?!? No way that's a bad call

ice grillin you

I had a Nebraska +215 ML bet in this game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lining up perfectly for the night to end just as the trainwreck trump snl will begin
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Gameday had Sparty on upset alert

The blown call sucked but they still let Nebraska get down field with no timeouts from their own 10

And Connor Cook with an awful final :07...gotta get it out quick

LSU is dead. Damn

ice grillin you

what a great run by Ronald....this is gonna be a great finish

Rome

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/14078494/missouri-tigers-football-players-strike-embattled-tim-wolfe-resigns

Important story that's been discussed already but that's not really why I posted this.  Please take a look at the comments section and then I dare you to tell me this society isn't doomed.  Absolutely incredible and depressing as hell.

ice grillin you

MDS

the whole team and coaches are now behind it

revolt
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Maybe the University of Hawaii football team will do our state a favor and go on strike.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

College vagina possessing frat boys yelling racial slurs?  Easy solution, mass beating.

UN Jefferson time!

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

doomed.  we are all farging doomed.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

more scared for usf/temple this week than i am the birds

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on November 09, 2015, 02:18:44 PM
more scared for usf/temple this week than i am the birds

I just want you in Hawaii for the bowl game!  I dragged Seabiscuit in 2008 to the Hawaii/Notre Dame bowl game and he hasn't spoken to me sense.