i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Owls leave their defense back on north broad or what?

ice grillin you

bad spot for them after the notre dame game having to go to texas and play a zesty team....luckily smu completely sucks...they lose to most teams tonight

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Safety and allowing them to score on the kick?!

Shiiiiiit

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

when is the last time temple scored 60+....gotta be on twitter somewhere right?

MDS

shoutout to my man from the scoop...must follow for temple shtein

OwlScoop.com ‏@OwlScoop_com  11m11 minutes ago
Most points scored by Temple since the Owls routed Army, 63-32, at West Point back on Nov. 17, 2012.

ice grillin you

that's boring....I was kind of hoping the answer would be never but I def thought it would be in the 40's or some shtein

MDS

im sorry being 8-1 and bound for a ny6 bowl bores you

go watch the sec you power 5 cum slut

ice grillin you

the stat was boring idiot....im a geek for great numbers and 2012 as being the last time something happened does not move my needle

MDS

what can i do to move your needle

ice grillin you

promise me the birds will win sunday and greg hardy will suffer a compound fracture

MDS

speaking of sunday what is my cfb tease