Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

temple is more or less eastern michigan....theres nothing medicore about them

thats a bullshtein call on wisky
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

If Bama loses how insane will the Alabama sports talk radio be?

Roll damn tide!

We were cracking up in the office the other day how Bama fans fit this into every conversation. Could be a judge sentencing a dude to life without parole and he'd skip a roll damn tide in there.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 05, 2015, 09:24:34 PM
temple is more or less eastern michigan....theres nothing medicore about them

thats a bullshtein call on wisky

youre an idiot

eastern michigan lost to ODU today....temple, since re-starting their football program in 2006, has made 2 bowl games and been bowl eligible 2 other times. all of that is since 2009. so in 6 seasons when they had a real team theyve had 4 "good years" and 2 "bad years."

solidly. mediocre.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they are medicore in their conference or whatever little world they play in but they are not medicore in cfb

MDS

they are like 120 cfb programs and temple is probably somewhere around 70

last year they beat the shtein out of vandy....a crappy sec team. today it was penn st....a crappy big 10 team. this is good!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 05, 2015, 09:35:56 PM
they are like 120 cfb programs and temple is probably somewhere around 70

last year they beat the shtein out of vandy....a crappy sec team. today it was penn st....a crappy big 10 team. this is good!

mississippi st is medicore

temple farging sucks

MDS

so basically what youre saying

alabama, ohio st, stanford, etc. = great
miss st, purdue, arizona = medicore
everyone else = sucks

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 05, 2015, 09:36:56 PM
holy shtein thats a killer miss

Yeah awful. Momentum swing there if he hits that

ice grillin you

purdue sucks but pretty much

either way to say that temple is in the middle of the cfb landscape is a laugh joke

temple is solid for the worst teams in cfb

MDS

i didnt say they were in the middle. average is the middle. temple is below average, but not one of the worst. hence, mediocre.

PhillyPhreak54

Awful cheap shot to knock Vernon Adams out of the game

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on September 05, 2015, 09:03:01 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 05, 2015, 07:47:51 PMYou lose to Temple, you should be shtein-canned.  No questions asked.

i know youre not a big cfb guy and havent lived in philly in years but temple aint what it was...theyre a solidly mediocre program these days and have been for a while

now penn state theoretically should never be bad enough to fall down to their level, but temple's d is straight up legit and should win them some games in the american this year

You did see the last line of that post, right?  Temple's D was outstanding, and Hackensack couldn't do anything positive after the first quarter of the game.

But the point you reference is that Penn State did something that hadn't been done for 72 years - lose to Temple.  For that alone, Franklin should be shtein-canned immediately. 

Rome

Question for Todd-O:

Which was better... the Temple win or the entire stadium singing a soccer chant (I BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE WON! I BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE WON!) afterward?

ice grillin you

thats a question for after they lose to cincinati by two touchdowns